5am to 10pm
Professional YouTube prankster, Roman Atwood, planned to celebrate his 5-year anniversary with his girlfriend by fooling her into thinking that he cheated on her.
While the couple vacationed in Aruba, he hid a camera and told her that he cheated on her.
She then started to cry as he begged for forgiveness, and admitted that she’d been unfaithful, too.
After she said, ‘I cheated on you,’ he flipped out and paced around in stunned disbelief.
Before his anger could go too far, she smiled and said, “Gotcha! I saw you set up your camera, you idiot!”
Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Dennis Rodman and Brett Favre all star in a new commercial from Foot Locker.
Tyson shows up at Holyfield's home, says he sorry and presents him with a small box as a token of apology. It turns out it's Holyfield's ear, which Tyson chomped on during their 1997 rematch.
"I kept it in formaldehyde," Tyson says and the two hug it out.
In another portion of the spot Dennis Rodman buys a one-way ticket to North Korea. Applause and glee breaks out. "He's never coming back!"
Brett Favre walks away ... from pie. "Man's got to know when to walk away."
1. When someone refers to the turkey as “moist.”
2. When someone refers to the turkey as “dry.”
3. Anytime anyone says “tryptophan.”
4. Someone asks for an unreasonably large piece of pie.
5. Someone asks for an unreasonably tiny piece of pie.
6. Someone actually eats the canned cranberry sauce.
7. Someone brings a “raw” or “clean eating” or “paleo” side dish.
8. Someone asks a personal question you’d rather not answer.
9. Someone falls asleep right after dinner.
10. Someone falls asleep BEFORE dinner.
11. Even if the turkey you’re about to eat wasn’t brined, someone feels the need to discuss turkey brining.
12. Someone actually says “Gobble gobble.”
13. Someone unbuttons their pants.
14. Someone takes off their pants.
15. An argument breaks out over whether or not the turkey is done.
16. After five minutes of trying to explain what your job is, no one understands.
17. Someone defends their right to play Christmas music on Thanksgiving.
18. Someone has to make an emergency run to the store (and maybe that person is you).
19. Whenever eating time gets pushed back 30 minutes or more.
20. Someone says “I’m going on a diet tomorrow.”
21. Someone tries to initiate tossing the football around.
22. Someone (and maybe it’s you) eats five or more dinner rolls.
23. You receive a category 5 awkward hug.
24. Someone brings up Obamacare and things get weird.
25. Someone tries to describe in detail a thing that happened in the Macy’s parade and no one cares.
26. You’re forced to awkwardly say what you’re thankful for.
A fan who slid down a handrail and fell from the upper deck into the crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo has been banned from attending future Bills games.
The man slid down a handrail and flipped backward, falling about 30 feet onto another fan. Both men were injured and taken to the hospital where they were treated and released.
Cops are investigating the incident and charges may be filed against the man.
The Bills have also banned him from attending anymore home games.
A 75-year-old grandmother does a beer bong while tailgating the Penn State-Purdue game on Saturday.