5am to 10pm
The man who famously put down his Big Mac to help rescue three women held captive for a decade will never have to pay for another burger in his hometown.
Charles Ramsey has been promised free burgers for life at more than a dozen Cleveland-area restaurants.
The restaurant where Ramsey worked as a dishwasher initially created a special burger in his honor, but other restaurants in the city decided to honor him with an even bigger reward.
Ramsey was called a hero after helping Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight break out of the house on May 6th.
911 operators in Oregon told a woman that cops couldn’t help her as her ex-boyfriend broke into her place… because of budget cuts.
She called while he was breaking into her place, but her calls were forwarded to State police because of lay-offs in the department.
The operator said, “Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there” and then asked her if she could just “ask him to go away?”
The dispatcher stayed on the phone with her for 10 minutes before the woman's ex finally broke in, choked her, and sexually assaulted her.
The sheriff’s department had to cut 23 cops and an entire major crimes unit after losing a multi-million dollar federal subsidy.
The woman’s ex was eventually arrested and charged.
A vendor at Minute Maid Park in Houston was fired after a fan filmed him taking a tray of snow cones into a stadium bathroom and putting it on the floor of the stall while using the toilet.
A man at the Houston Astros game on Monday captured video on his cellphone that shows the vendor's feet with his pants dropped down to his ankles as he sat on the toilet with a box of the snow cones on the bathroom floor.
The man shared the video with the local news which aired it. Once the Astros saw the video, the vendor was fired.
1. Learn to tie a tie--Even better: learn how to tie a bow tie. Even better than better: learn to fold a pocket square. It takes sharp dressing to another level.
2. Wear the right amount of cologne--Brilliant tip: shower, towel off, then spray your cologne on - then put your clothes on. That way the cologne is on you, not on your clothes.
3. Build a fire--At the very least, know how to light a grill. You can buy a little Weber-style kettle grill at a garage sale. Get some lighter fluid. Go get some chicken thighs, pour some Italian dressing over them and that's your marinade. Then sit around and drink a beer.
4. Know how to take care of a hungover lady—Have some coconut water on hand. You can get her some food and then you have one rom-com for her to watch.
5. Ask a woman on a date--A real date. And no, "group hang" does not qualify. There's something very charming if someone asks you out on a date. They have the intention, but they also have a plan. They don't leave it all up to you.
6. Enjoy the company of old people--For life advice, but also just for fun. Old men will give you the greatest fashion advice. They know how to look sharp. They know how to be put-together. They know about the pocket square. These are the people who won World War II. And old women are even better because they've reached the "do not give a fk" stage.
7. The more time you spend talking about yourself and how great you are, the less great you seem--Next time you catch yourself talking about work, take a minute. It's always the people who never say much about what they're doing who you later you find out won the Nobel Peace Prize.
8. Ironing in general--Particularly a dress shirt. Yes, you can own an iron. And yes, you can even own an ironing board. And when you actually put them to use, you can elevate your everyday style from "eh" to "Okay."
9. Crack open your car manual and actually read it--Little things like changing a car headlight can save you time and money. Know what's in your manual. Flip through it. You'll be surprised at how much stuff you can do yourself if you just know what's in the manual.
10. Be a thoughtful gifter--Notice the girl likes something. One time she'll say, "Oh, I love this bracelet. Oh, this blouse is so pretty. Oh, this is such a cute little pot for my house." Just remember one of those times. File it away and go buy that thing. Wait three months. Give it to her. She will be yours forever.
A 23-year-old Tampa woman keyed an image of male genitalia into a stranger’s SUV at a grocery store parking lot after she didn’t stop for pedestrians.
She dug the key into the passenger-side paint so hard it exposed the bare metal underneath. On the hood she carved a crude sketch of a penis.
She then walked into the store, got a post-it note from the customer service desk, scribbled something on it, and walked back out.
She put the note on the woman’s windshield. It said, “Hey, I keyed your car. You didn’t stop for pedestrians as is law. Since no cop to enforce a ticket, this should cover the cost of your fine. Have a good day. P.S. Don’t be a d—k.”
Parking lot video helped the cops figure out who the vandal was and they arrested her. The SUV damage was over $1,200.
A Seattle butcher has created marijuana-infused bacon called the "pot pig."
The butcher teamed up with local marijuana grower to raise pigs fed on pot plants. The so-called "pot-bellied porkers" are then turned into marijuana-infused bacon.
The butcher says, "It just got so popular we ran out of meat"
** Recreational use of marijuana became legal in the state of Washington late last year.